Day 5 Shopping + Massage + spa
We went for massage at Kimberly spa near to kuta beach. Their service and prices were excellent. We visited them on all days for either a foot massage or a hair spa.
Our flights were at 9 pm. After a late checkout we deposited our luggage in the hotel locker and left for lunch. Once done with the shopping we went for spa finishing just in time for our departure to airport.
We reached the wonderful Bali airport at 7:30 pm and found the longest queue for check in but the queue for web checkin was little but we forgot to do it, while standing in the queue there were officers approaching with offers to cut the queue for 100000 rupiah :p we almost took the offer but then another officer handed us a notice and there it is the big news our flight got delayed for 2 hours so we had all the . time in the world to stand in the queue. They provided us dinner inside the gate, very thoughtful people.
- Bali is a place not to be missed when you are in south asia
- Lots of theme parks and water sports are available in Bali we will be back for it soon
- Bali has a lot of private villas with pools at cheaper rates
- Very friendly people with excellent service.
- Best currency exchange rates are in Kuta compared to other regions of Bali.
until next time….